Going back to school is daunting for some and extremely exciting for others! It can also be a little stressful when you start thinking about everything you need to prepare for it! Don’t fret! Urban Surfer has you covered with our ultimate back to school guide!
Shops are full of fun and colourful back to school gear, however it can all feel a bit overwhelming. To ensure that you avoid the mental anguish that often goes hand in hand with back to school shopping, be sure to be ahead of the rest with these smart shopping tips:
Make a list, and double check it!
Before you go shopping, make sure to know exactly what you need. Some primary schools may help you out with this by providing lists, but at secondary school you will probably need to make your own lists. Be sure to check what supplies you already have at home.
Do NOT forget your list at home!
Nothing is more aggravating than arriving at the shops without your list!
Shop during “off” shopping hours
Try to avoid the crowds for a stress-free shopping experience!
Leave your kids at home!
If you know what your children need and their colour preferences it will make things a lot easier if you tackle the shopping alone!
Avoid the crowds and the stress all together by shopping online. Urban Surfer have some great options for back to school supplies!
To get you started here is a list of some of our favourite back to school essentials:
- Pencil cases – We are loving this awesome Roxy pencil case! For younger kids this Animal shark pencil case will make sure that they are the coolest kids in class!
- Back Packs – Urban Surfer have over 400 bag styles in stock. These are a couple of great choices. If you are looking for a smarter choice, Levis have you covered with the L1 Backpack. Keep it classic with an Eastpak back pack, or keep the kids entertained with Spiderman!
- Gym Kit Bags – Nixon, and Under Armour make fantastic duffle bags which would make great gym kit bags!
- Some cool socks – Urban Surfer have a great selection of Stance socks. They have you covered whether you are more of a Disney fan or if cool patterns are more your thing!
- Beanie Hat – Keep warm with these Hurley and Alpinestars Beanies.
- Gloves – Under Armour and Animal have some great gloves!